Thank you to all for your patience during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are EXCITED to announce that we will begin a phased re-opening of our clinic to our clients!
We want you to know that we have not wasted any time by not having you in the clinic and we have taken that opportunity to begin to remodel and update our lobby, reception area and exam rooms. Our lobby and reception area are complete, but we will be starting construction on our exam rooms, therefore, we will be down one exam room at a time as they are remodeled. We ask for your continued patience as we navigate both the construction and the re-opening of the clinic.
The following changes to our curbside protocol are in effect as of June 1, 2021:
- At this time we will be allowing ONE person per pet to accompany them inside for DOCTOR appointments only.
- Appointments for euthanasia will not have a person limit.
- You will still check in via curbside service – this means you will still call upon arrival and we will get you checked in and a technician will take a history over the phone with you.
- When an exam room is available a staff member will escort you into the building and into the exam room.
- We ask that you stay in the exam room at all times unless otherwise directed. The lobby will remained closed off and walking around the clinic will not be permitted.
- All technician appointments and medication pick ups will still be handled at 100% curbside service while our exam rooms are under construction.
- Masks will be OPTIONAL for both clients and staff per the newly released CDC guidelines and we ask that you do whatever makes you feel safe and comfortable.
- If you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet into the clinic for whatever reason, we are still happy to provide you with 100% curbside service.
- All medications, food and products ordered outside of an appointment will need to be paid for prior to pick up and curbside service remains in effect for medication pick ups.
- Cash, Credit Card and Care Credit are all accepted, however, we prefer to limit the amount of cash handling so we prefer that you continue to pay using a credit card if possible.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS.
- Credit card slips will not be required to be signed.
- Itemized receipts can either be emailed or printed out upon request.
As always, if you or someone in your household is not feeling well, has been exposed to COVID-19 or has tested positive for COVID-19 please do not come to the clinic. Have a friend or family member bring your pet in if it is urgent, otherwise postpone any other routine appointments.
The health and wellness of our clientele and staff is of the utmost of importance to us and we thank you for your cooperation!
Norwood Animal Clinic Doctors and Staff