Thank you to all for your patience during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are EXCITED to announce that we have opened our clinic back up to our clients!
The following protocols are in place effective January 1st 2022:
- When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your car and call us to check in. A team member will inform you when it is ok for you to come in to the building with your pet. This allows us to minimize crowding and better control the flow of clients and patients in and out of the clinic.
- We are now allowing all clients to accompany their pet(s) into the building for both doctor and technician appointments.
- Once in an exam room, we ask that you please remain in the exam room at all times unless otherwise directed by a team member.
- Masks are OPTIONAL for both clients and staff and we ask that you do whatever makes you feel safe and comfortable.
- We are still happy to provide 100% curbside service to anyone who prefers it. Please inform us of this preference at the time of check in.
Medication Pick Ups
- When you arrive to pick up your pet’s medication, you may enter the building and stop at the front desk.
- We still appreciate having all prescriptions paid for over the phone prior to pick up.
- Any pick ups are to be done at least 30 minutes prior to closing – our office hours vary based on the day you plan to pick up.
- Cash, Credit Card and Care Credit are all accepted, however, we prefer to limit the amount of cash handling so we prefer that you continue to pay using a credit card if possible.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS.
- Credit card slips will not be required to be signed.
- Itemized receipts can either be emailed or printed out upon request.
As always, if you or someone in your household is not feeling well, has been exposed to COVID-19 or has tested positive for COVID-19 please do not come to the clinic. Have a friend or family member bring your pet in if it is urgent, otherwise postpone any other routine appointments.
The health and wellness of our clientele and staff is of the utmost of importance to us and we thank you for your cooperation!
Norwood Animal Clinic Doctors and Staff