Due to continued increasing concern regarding COVID-19 and the rising cases in our state it is with a heavy heart that starting Saturday, October 17, 2020 and until further notice the Norwood Animal Clinic will only be offering curbside service for our patients. This has not been an easy decision and we have enjoyed the past months of semi-normalcy being able to see not only our patients but their dedicated owners too.
Please adhere to the following protocols for your appointment. These protocols are for your safety as much as ours. If you or someone in your household is not feeling well or has tested positive for COVID-19 please do not come to the clinic. Have a friend or family member bring your pet in if it is urgent, otherwise postpone any other routine appointments.
- As of Monday July 20, 2020, and until further notice, we will no longer be accepting CASH as a form of payment.
- All medications, food and products ordered outside of an appointment will need to be paid for prior to pick up.
- CREDIT CARD, CARE CREDIT OR CASHIER’S CHECK will be the only forms of payment accepted.
- Credit card slips will not be required to be signed.
- Itemized receipts will be emailed to minimize handling.
- Our clinic lobby is still on lock down and we ask that you still call us from your vehicle when arriving in our parking lot to let us know you are here and need to pick up an item. Please stay in your car.
- We have a cart set up outside of the front door and a staff member will set your item(s) on the cart for you to come up and get. Please wait until the staff member has put the item on the cart and re-entered the building before leaving your vehicle to approach the clinic. Please be aware of other people potentially walking in the area to adhere to acceptable social distancing.
- Anyone leaving their vehicle MUST be wearing a mask covering the whole mouth and nasal area per the Wisconsin Mask Mandate.
- At this time and until further notice we are only providing 100% curbside service.
- Appointments for Euthanasia will be allowed 2 people in the clinic during the appointment. Everyone is required to be wearing a mask at all times that completely covers the mouth and nasal area and stays on by itself without holding with a hand.
- Please call us from your vehicle after entering our parking lot to inform us you have arrived for your appointment. Stay in your vehicle at all times. Walking around the premises will not be permitted.
- All patients should be in the back seat or the hatch area of the vehicle with no one sitting next to them. Cats MUST be in a carrier and dogs MUST be on a leash.
- Employees will not be permitted to take patients from clients arms, laps, or handed the leash or carrier for the safety and social distancing of the employees.
Employees will not be permitted to take patients from clients arms, laps or handed the leash or carrier for the safety and social distancing of the employees.
The health and wellness of our clientele and staff is of the utmost of importance to us. Not complying with the above protocols will result in your appointment being cancelled.
Norwood Animal Clinic Doctors and Staff